Jambands.ca

What song would you put on.....

Schwa.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the above folks on the Zappa call. The more offensive the better (see lyrics "pre-moistened dumper" etc.)

At the Drive In usually gets people up in arms.

However, if you are feeling especially evil, grab anything with loud bass, screaching vocals or just plain heavy. Top volume of course. Make sure it skips. Leave the house. Hell, with this scenario almost anything works. I'm Too Sexy is especially annoying...like a cheese grater on my brain.

Anything bu FU-Manchu, preferable from either" the action is go" or "california crossing" its a sure fix to get to the neighbors, unless of course they're fans, and they very well could be! I use it to get to my neighbors all the time, they're the Countrey music line dancin types though

Rock-Steady's Rock Compilation Volume 19

"Rockin it Up Merlin Style"

For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) -- ACDC

Ain't Talkin Bout Love -- Van Halen

Shoot Em Down -- Twisted Sister

Victim For Your Love -- April Wine

Four Horsemen -- Metallica

Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck -- Prong

Walk -- Pantera

I Wanna Rock -- Twisted Sister

Kickstart My Heart -- Motley Crue

Rocket Queen -- Guns n Roses

Iron Man -- Black Sabbath

Destroyer -- Twisted Sister

I Love it Loud -- Kiss

Shook You All Night Long (live) -- ACDC

Rock a Bye Bye (solo from) -- Extreme

is this the one with the guy leaning against a firebird/camero??

Yeah, that's the one! With the caption: "Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"

i once went on to a baseball tourney in Oshawa and one of my teammates played the cough before Sabbath's Sweatleaf about 9 million times....then he played the solo iontro to summer nights by van halen about that much too. wanted to kill him. oh ceppi, whatcha doin these days?

i once went on to a baseball tourney in Oshawa and one of my teammates played the cough before Sabbath's Sweatleaf about 9 million times....then he played the solo iontro to summer nights by van halen about that much too. wanted to kill him. oh ceppi, whatcha doin these days?

my buddy Trev and I used to play the beginning of "Iron Man" about 2000 times over, and over one night, he would lipsync it and I would laugh, 2000 times straight... fu©king losers--i Know!! ::

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am Iron Man!!!

hahahahahahahahahaa.

my buddy Trev and I used to play the beginning of "Iron Man" about 2000 times over, and over one night, he would lipsync it and I would laugh, 2000 times straight... fu©king losers--i Know!! ::

When I was 17, I made an entire cassette of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir, over and over...