Jambands.ca

What song would you put on.....

Schwa.

Gowan started it - Ron D Core finished it. Gabber or anything with hard driving bass will run your neighbours right out of the place. Make sure the lyrics have something to the effect of "i'm going to gauge out your eyeballs and skull fu©k you" or something scary like that. teehee :)

Worked for us anyways.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure the lyrics have something to the effect of "i'm going to gauge out your eyeballs and skull fu©k you" or something scary like that. teehee :)

Are you talking about the song Skullfuck by Neophyte? 'Cause those are some of the exact lines from it...

kaidy-mae...as we are family, we must think the same way....I was thinking of the scene from "Spun" where the CD skips at top volume. That would make any song an issue. My neighbours like me......but I think they would start using my truck as a dog poop dumping ground if I did that to them.

When I lived in the dorms at Ohio State, this one dude would leave for the WHOLE WEKEND with his stereo on SUPER-LOUD playing some fu©king song by Busta Rhymes (I think) on repeat, of course... I think it might have been that stupid Woo-Hah, I've got you all in check song. I'd have to hear it to know for sure, but there is one bass line in there repeated so much that it's permanantly scarred me for life. I'll have to call some of my buds from back then and find out what song exactly it was... I know that it would still make me want to puncture my own eardrums...

Steve

There's an excellent scene in the movie P.C.U. (which also has an unrelated appearance by George Clinton, peforming live) in which some of the characters lock a group of people into a room with "Afternoon Delight" playing over and over and over and over ... The looks on their faces said it all.

Make sure the lyrics have something to the effect of "i'm going to gauge out your eyeballs and skull fu©k you" or something scary like that. teehee :)

Are you talking about the song Skullfuck by Neophyte? 'Cause those are some of the exact lines from it...

no - but I think that's a quote from Full Metal Jacket or something, I can't really remember. The song I'm talking about is by Ron D Core - the rest of the lyrics say something about being in a world of sh!t, then something about ripping off your head and puking down your throat and then a bunch of fu©k you's over and over. It's a real lovely song... great for when the grandparents come over.