Jambands.ca

So who here wants...

PassedOutGuy

MMF, let me see what I have on my hard drive at home. We can tie this score up, and even put you ahead.

This is going to be priceless. He is on vacation right now, and would have nooooooooo idea. Wow, I am as giddy as MarcO at the Beer Store!

Oh yeh baby, bring it! :D I'm warming up my Photoshop fingers as we speak...

Post anything promising and send me the URL, or forward directly to musicface@musicface.com

Peace,

- M.

Now for my response. Backbacon, you will be hearing from my crack legal team about your unauthorized use of "Basher 2.0". I urge you to remove this picture from your post immediately, as the damages caused only increase with time.

The reasons I removed this avatar were two-fold.

1) I had two many weird fans approaching me in public. People I do not know, or want to know, freaking me out by saying they know me, or they have seen me on the Internet. It was all fun and games until someone proposed I attend a job interview in a grey van.

2) "The Bash" (the dance craze that is depicted in my avatar), was a hit of mine from the early 2000's. I have moved on, and have not done "The Bash" in quite some time. "The Bash" is on an indefinite hiatus, and it is quite possible it will never be performed by me again.

Now, I will reinstate the avatar with some minor modifications to address point number 1. As for point number 2 - don't ask me to Bash - maybe I will again at some point, but it will be on my terms.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being a fan,

Basher