Jambands.ca

lets get serious about the banter....

ggrtrhhrtgg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of the big orgy, but the mix of sex and war just doesn't look too good in the historical record (thinking even just of the last 100 years). But maybe on that point, what can be done to stop men from being such a$$holes (assuming the "convert military bases into monasteries" angle doesn't work out)? I mean, why need I hang my head in shame for my gender when I walk past a dance club late on a Saturday night?

(And bearing in mind too Zappa's "ladies you can be an a$$hole too" - let's be fair, after all.)

Touche - though I think there's a thread back there dealing with all this stuff, and I'm still struck by the sight of the cops at the Pepper Jack last weekend completely focussed on that club next door, where, let's be frank (or whoever), there's just way more chance of violence breaking out (and I am glad that's where their interests lay).

Still - "there but for the grace of God go I" and all that - my head still feels that tug. And it's all a bit like trying to stop the US going to war with somebody. Not like it shouldn't be tried, mind you....

you can't single out oral sex from women...i mean nobody comes up and asks me if i'd help them out by going down on them but i was baptized a christian and have been brought up to uphold a firm belief in the 'do unto others' philosophy.

c'mon paan...i'm sure you'd help the ladies out every bit as much or more than i would, right?

Hey, that is not true.... Oral sex and peace have alot in common...

- both involve negotiations.

- both involve appeasing swollen members

- both involve giving and taking.

- both make you smile

- you want to have both with your neighbours

- after each is finally accomplished, you just want to have a sandwich and a nap.

- if either is not attainable, you can still manage on your own.

- both are great while listening to Barry White.

- both should happen every day, maybe even twice.