Jambands.ca

Good vibes for arcane needed

bradm

I just got word from Mercenary that arcane lost her baby at about 4 this morning. As near as they can tell, it was actually a "missed miscarriage" or "blighted ovum", in which the foetus stops developing or just plain isn't there, but the reproductive system keeps chugging away and doesn't clue in for several weeks.

She's home with Mercenary, and resting, so there isn't much that needs to be done, but some vibes and thoughts would be appreciated.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{arcane}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Aloha,

Brad

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... arcane, mercenary, i am soooooo sorry to hear of your loss. something like this is never easy to deal with.... but i hope that being there for each other will help you through this. huge hugs to you both!

nature has a funny way of working sometimes.... but a woman's body is very in tune with what is happening to it.... and when something like this happens, as sad as it is, there is usually a reason for it. and as sevenseasjim said, don't give up hope!!!!!!!!! there are lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people on this planet that have had to give having a baby a few tries before they were successful. so good luck and i hope the healing and recovery process is as smooth as can be.

*edit* sorry, i really didn't mean to repeat everything kaidy mae said, i had to drop this down in the middle of replying, and by the time i was able to come back and post it, her reply was already there.

anyway.

big hugs to arcane and mercenary, hope to see you back around here soon.

prescription: lots and lots of family snuggles and down-time. feel the love and healing vibes being sent....so many people want to share your hurt.

As someone already mentioned, miscarriage is such a common experience for many women, yet it is still rather hush-hush. I hope you have/can find other women to talk with about this. There's also plenty of us on here you can PM if you want!

hugs and healing energy to you & merc