Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog this weekend in Vittoria

teetervillestation

Diesel Dog is playing a party at the Vittoria Community Center this saturday night.

The party is open to everybody and should be a good one, we have 130 tickets sold so far (max capacity is 250ish)

Tickets are $10 and that includes food.

Vittoria is about 10 mins south of Simcoe, just west of Hwy#24. The community Center is pretty easy to find once your there (its a very small town)

There are places to crash for out of towners, this should be a great night - hope to see some of you out...

I haven't been to the Vittoria Community Center since seeing Jacob's Ladder(now the infamous Diesel Dog)at a family gathering that they had there years ago.I remembered that it was the only time that i had seen the band play, sober(it was a daytime gig) ::Man did they suck!!!Just joking ;) Sould be a good night see you all there!!!

there will be tickets at the door for sure, its a pretty big room, as for directions:

-come south on highway 24 right through simcoe.

-once you get south of town drive for about 6 mins until you go through a stop light

-keep going about 4 mins futher south on hwy 24 (you'll pass hwy #6 east to Port Dover)keep going

-the second road on your right, past that stop light, turn right to vittoria, I believe there is a small sign(?)

-once your in the village take your first right down to the community center - its pretty easy to find the community center, vittoria is pretty small

-if you go to mapquest and search for simcoe, then scroll south, you can see vittoria.

its gonna be fun night:)

Thanks, Ryan - (I'm trying not to think of precisely how much fun this thing is going to be in case any of the requisite pieces falls through).

Since someone's advanced a request, I have to throw out "I Get Lifted", since it's been needling me for the last month. Summer, you should have been beatified for what you did with that in Ottawa (inter alia).

DEM

and damn you Diesel Dog for throwing such a fun looking one down on a night I'm so incredibly busy!!!

We actually waited until we knew you couldn't come to announce this party. In the future we'd appreciate it if you could let us know a bit sooner that you're busy. That way we can get the word out a bit earlier.