Jambands.ca

For those not going to Come Together

dave-O

Staying in Ottawa this long weekend?

We've got your hook up...

-

This will be the official release of our brand new Live CD. As an added incentive, if you own a copy of our debut release "Pieces", we will give you - FREE of charge - a copy of the new CD! (no need to bring Pieces with you, we'll take your word for it [Wink] )

If you don't already have a copy of Pieces... you can get both CDs Saturday night for the low, low, low cost of $10! There's no better value in rock n' roll today!

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Assuming Sam Roberts and/or Chantal K. actually showed up, would they get to sit in?

I always wondered what Ferriswheeler would sound like with a female singer. [Razz]

Does anyone know for sure? As I have mentioned before, I am pitching a Dr. Huxtable/Daisy Ella Mojo Crew double bill to the other organizers for this year's Witches Gathering Halloween bash at Barrymores, and am trying to get other people from the organizing committee out to see them in the near future (it is getting near crunch time for nailing down the booking). If anyone can tell me for certain that DEMC will be playing this Saturday, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

Archived