Jambands.ca

::St. Patty's w/ the Fatties:: Casbah, March 17th

Drawbar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's our intention to come in for this show as well. I start my March Break the very next day, so I can break my mid-week bedtime rule. ;)

Can't say I'll be doing the green beer thing (honestly, the Irish think we're daft!) but I'll certainly be practicing the only Gaelic I know and raising many a fine pint (reminds me of a joke -- I'll try to remember the punch line before Thursday)

Now.....where did I put my "Kiss me, I'm Irish" button?

In the spirit of Saint Patrick and all of Ireland, I say we demand an acoustic opening set! Seriously boys, I would sell my own mother (she's not on this board thankfully) to hear some full band acoustic material. What do you say? Encore maybe? Opening set? Come on! Pretty please? Josh?

Hmmmm....

Acoustic set eh? Remember what happened last time I said it was all acoustic? We almost did a full set of Black Sabbath covers!

I'll see what I can do. Maybe Chris and Todd can bring out their acoustics. Like I said, I'll try.

See you at the show.

Josh

I'm lookin the other direction from good \/\/illy... hopin it'll be loud and proud on St. Paddy's Day (gonna be ready to dance from the get-go)

planning to be ripped already with the Dundas girls by 10:30 so not sure if I'll be lookin for an acoustic set (though I do love acoustic sets) as I'll be all Irish loud-mouthing right over top of it as I spill my green beer about

1 for

1 against

I have a 6am date with a radio show on Friday morning

a six in the BLOODY A.M. radio host on March 18th, WITHOUT a St Paddy's Day hangover ain't worth his salt! I mean, really, do your listeners EXPECT you to be alert and make sense? Adopt the Jonny Fever style of DJ-ing!

Oh -- and get off the board and back to your paper right now!! (or you could always ask for an extension, due to extenuating circumstances, like......... St. Paddy's Day!)

Anyway, y'all, we need the address and some driving directions to the Casbah (coming in from T.O)

thanks!