Jambands.ca

The Casbah is Cool

\/\/illy

I meant to make mention of this a while back. The Casbah is cool. Broadie has done a kick-ass job with that place. The beer selection on tap is unique and top-notch. They actually had Grasshopper on tap when I was last there. In addition to that, their house vodka is Stoli. Stoli!

Cheers to Broadie and the Casbah for being part of the scene. (And cheers to all the effort that Broadie and Ken at PJC both make to co-exist and even support one another - you guys are both real class acts!)

And cheers to all the effort that Broadie and Ken at PJC both make to co-exist and even support one another - you guys are both real class acts!

Amen to that! I have really admired the way the two clubs co-exist since I moved here in September. After living in Toronto all my life, and downtown for a year, it's refreshing to see people who book their clubs with a little more of a mind for the music, as opposed to "Tiny Tim coverband? Can you bring out 50 people who will buy booze? You're in." Cheers to the both a ya's.

I meant to make mention of this a while back. The Casbah is cool. Broadie has done a kick-ass job with that place. The beer selection on tap is unique and top-notch. They actually had Grasshopper on tap when I was last there. In addition to that, their house vodka is Stoli. Stoli!

Cheers to Broadie and the Casbah for being part of the scene. (And cheers to all the effort that Broadie and Ken at PJC both make to co-exist and even support one another - you guys are both real class acts!)

You and the rest of these ass kissers don't give a fu©k about either one of these dudes. You bastards are just suckin' up for free cover and cheap drinks.

• 2 weeks later...