Jambands.ca

Save Toby

fluffhead77

I think I need to devise a crafty website that'll net me $18,462.12 US (oh well, snoopes burst my bubble :: on to the next plan...)

had a girl friend e-mail me a desperate message to please support this organization that will stop illegal and heartless shops in obscure countries from putting kittens into bottles a while back (and growing the kittens into bottle shaped cats... with no muscles to move around with if they're freed)... she was all set to donate and couldn't believe I wouldn't until I proved to her it was a joke/scam

how is anyone over twelve naive enough to fall for that?!? i think everyone should have a brother (or three) to tell them the easter bunny died in your chimney, lynch your cabbage patch kids and actually make rabbit stew for you at least once, i know i did and i have yet to fall for the bonsai kittens or savetoby.com. i guess i have to thank my brother and step brothers for exploiting my sensitivity early in life by being huge jerks! :D