Jambands.ca

WOOOOHOO!

Tooly

my buddy justin(the mute) just called me and said hes got an extra for redhot chili peppers tonight in TO, i said im broke, saving for frontier, he said the ticket is free

so off i go woooooooohoo i hope i can sneak down and watch flea funk it out, i have no idea what our seats are.

anyone else hitting this up tonight?

*insert happy dancin smiley here* [Eek!][big Grin][Eek!][big Grin][Eek!][big Grin]

have a good time man, my siser just elft for that. Their new album is great, I'm realy diggin the style theyve been developing since califrniacation, their old stuff is sweet too though. I've heard that their live performance isnt always the best, but I'd still love to see them. have fun!

I was at the show on Monday in Ottawa and it was really good. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to the new tunes because I think their first four albums are their best but I found myself enjoying everything they played.

Lots of nods to the Senators all night, including Chad wearing a Sens jersey... I thought "18" was a special treat for Ottawa because it's Hossa's song but I guess I was wrong. (Speaking of which, I was also at the game last night... ugh!)

Anyone tape either show, or know someone who did?

Id love a copy of the TO show if anyone knows anyone who taped it.....

yeah im not a huge peppers fan, dont own any of their cds, but i dig em. i think they played a tune from their first cd last night, with the old guitarist, it was good.

i dunno what you heard phishstick but last night they were right on the ball. tons of good tunes, and there was jams, JAMS PPL JAMS!!

like their radio hits were like the radio hits but then there was jams, deadly, great funk gettin laid down, flea was kicking it out fucking awesome.

they played pretty much every tune i would have wanted, except soul to squeeze, under the bridge for encore, they even threw in 18 between some songs by alice cooper.

lots of good folks there too, our seats were good, section 124, back of the stadium.

i had a blast, went back to this girls house afterwards and drank till about 3 or 330

and no one was wearing their sars masks

Archived