Jambands.ca

One more reason to love Tweedy...

Kaidy Mae

when i was talking with charles spearin a couple weeks back there was another dude standing there who was clueless about broken social scene and do make say think, and he asked charles where he could find their music.. the response: "well, you could probably find it in a store.. but im sure its online and you can get it for free, and quite frankly, i dont care how you get it."

I don't know if anyone else is on here, but if you go to http://bt.viachicago.org/ and sign up and get a user name, there are plenty of HQ Wilco, Loose Fur, Uncle Tupelo, Tweedy Solo, Stirrats, Golden Smog, Autumn Defense, etc.. torrents that are excellent.

Tweedy's second solo show of last weekend is up on there right now and going at some blazing speeds.

I also have a lot of Tweedy solo soundboards that I'd be willing to B+P to 1 or 2 people max, I don't have a lot of time or capacity for this but I'll do a couple.

AD

Hey AD i would love to set up a B & P. Ive really gotten into wilco this past year, especially this past month. Anyone see their dvd I am trying to break your heart? I bought it yesterday and think its great. It documents the time when they were in the studio recording Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Reprise decided to drop them. Disc 2 is also fantastic. Its extra footage and concert footage of the band and of Jeff Tweedy's solo shows.

Cheers,

Jake