Jambands.ca

new come together fest site and may lineup

mark tonin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the site and the festival lineup are looking great. Nicely done. I'm pretty sure you can count us in for this one. I will be nice to chill out with some mice again.

you say the nicest things :) looking forward to seeing you and bouche and, well, all of these fine folks in real life!

wooo hooo!! only 2 months to go!

and big cheers for the marks for being behind this!

yeah!! High Plains Drifter!!

Whatever,it will give the guy's a chance to get plastered and check out some other bands.

No offense, and congrats on playing CTMF, but with what is easily the best lineup CTMF has had since May 2003, the only thing you can say is "yeah!! High Plains Drifter!!"? What about JFJO, Brothers Past, etc?

what are the chances of getting metric to play one of these CTMF weekends?!

i LOVE their cd old world underground

it would be nice to have some female content in the lineup

I guess Summer from Diesel Dog and Shelby from Friends Of Hefner don't count?

I guess Summer from Diesel Dog and Shelby from Friends Of Hefner don't count?

when i say female content i guess i'm referring more to a band like metric where Emily fronts the band, writes and sings. I've never seen Friends of Hefner but have heard a live recording, and only seen Diesel Dog about 3 times. Although i remember seeing Summer sing some back-up vocals, I can't remember her singing lead. I also recollect that her percussion is usually too low in the mix...but like i said, i've been to 3 shows. Glad they will be a part of it...a few more females on board wouldn't hurt though, but that's just my opinion. No complaints here, just curious whether metric would ever be considered.

(shudder) - forgot about that damn electric fly swatter. Who has that thing anyways???

I'm getting a tent with a lock on it this year.

Oh man, I forgot about that thing too! My favourite moment with the zapper was when Friendly and Zeddy zapped themselves on the nose with it. I don't think their reactions peaked anybody elses interest!!

LMP - you should check out tent alarms. That's right, tent alarms!!!! We had to use them on the tents of the boys we worked with in New Hampshire ('cept you should set yours up from the inside of the tent).....they're annoying enough that nobody would want to hear them go off more than once. Serioulsy, I know people would much rather hear, "GET UP GET UP GET UP, WHO WANTS TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED. ZAMBUKA AND SMOKES!!" all morning rather than hearing the screeching sound those tent alarms make! Oh & BTW, GREAT site!! Great line-up too....nice to see it all mixed up. I think I've mentioned this before but I think Diesel Dog have played there enough adn moreover, are good enough that they should be able to pick their time slot! (hell, maybe they did?!?!?) YAY, Harvard Mouse - great description of the band!!