Jambands.ca

Trey in Burlington VT 04-01-05

MarcO

http://www.treyanastasio.com/news/article.php?full=1&id=1086

MARCH 17.05

TREY DEBUTS NEW PROJECT AT HIGHER GROUND

Trey Anastasio will unveil his new project Friday, April 1st at the Higher Ground Ballroom, 1214 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT. Doors will open at 8:00 pm, showtime will be 9:00 pm. This will mark the first appearance of Trey`s new band, featuring Peter Chwazik (bass), Les Hall (keyboards), Ray Paczkowski (keyboards) and Skeeto Valdez (drums).

Tickets for this very special concert will go on sale Thursday, March 17 at 11:00am (EST) and may be purchased in person at the Higher Ground box office only. Tickets are $35.00 General Admission. There is a 2 ticket per person limit. This is 21 and over show. Tickets will not be offered via internet or charge by phone.

This concert, as well as the upcoming spring tour, will feature two sets of the group with supporting acts to be announced soon. Be sure to check Trey.com for breaking news and additional information.

Proceeds from the show will benefit the Vermont Land Trust. The Vermont Land Trust exists to conserve Vermont`s working landscape, natural areas, and community treasures. Since 1977 the Vermont Land Trust has conserved over 435,000 acres of land including almost 500 working farms.

Also, tickets for the previously announced Spring 2005 Tour go on sale to the general public this weekend. Visit the Tour dates page for specific ticketing information.

"damn and balls all to hell"

When are we getting together again. You are a ton of fun.

Well me and Sarah are coming up Saturday for your favourite band, so I knew I could count on you being there up front with your own home made Street Sleeper sign that I am sure you spent hours making. ::

Yeah we are coming up Saturday and would love to meet up with you and Lynn if you guys are not busy.