Jambands.ca

First Day of Spring!

Dr_Evil_Mouse

(Somewhere in the world right now,) it's spring! Yay! Screw you, winter, cold, death, misery, expensive lift passes, and stupid drivers on the 401 (well, that much doesn't change terribly)! I love the gusts of fresh air, I love the long days, I love not wearing boots, I love showing my girls the buds breaking out on the trees, I love the animal kingdom getting it on, I love the music filling the air....

Anything to add to that?

it's snowing pretty steadily here. niffermouse and i went for a 1st day of spring hike along our chunk of the Bruce Trail (well not ours personally but geographically) yesterday, and are happily inside and warm bemusedly watching the snow fall.

come on spring!

It really does feel like Spring. Bouche and I took the bikes out for a nice sunny ride yesterday. The snow has melted in our driveway and we can see grass on the hot tub path. I washed the car and we're barbequing more.

But the true indication that Spring is here is that now every weekend we have something to look forward to until September. My how they fill up quickly!

Viva la SUN!!!!