Jambands.ca

Gruvasylum at Pepper Jack's next Saturday

kalen

I've got a house available before or after the show if anyone finds themselves in need... anytime after 7 or 8

PM me if anybody needs directions... have a bit of running around to do but will be around by 6 for sure

(have recovered from whatever kc put in my drink last night)

Hey Jay... just got home... didn't see the post until too late... will keep it in mind next time (can you bring your drums?)... I want to have a jam night at my place soon, got the Rev on the guitar, Shawn on drums, Christine for moral support... but we wanted a second drummer tonight too, I have the bass (and keys?)... I also have a set of congas for that other level of percussion that I love to hear (need someone for those)... lets do it up royally one night until the sheep come home (that's after the cows come home by far)..

Rev & Shawn... that was a frigg'n wicked jam tonight... I forsee many 'o nights of in-depth mind expanding jammessness... I still can't believe how good that sounded for a few blokes sitting down an playing for the first time....

We gotta work on the band name too!!

Viva la musique... Viva la dance... Viva la life!

Shawn on drums, Christine for moral support... but we wanted a second drummer tonight too, I have the bass (and keys?)... I also have a set of congas for that other level of percussion that I love to hear (need someone for those)... lets do it up royally one night until the sheep come home (that's after the cows come home by far)..

Rev & Shawn... that was a frigg'n wicked jam tonight... I forsee many 'o nights of in-depth mind expanding jammessness... I still can't believe how good that sounded for a few blokes sitting down an playing for the first time....

We gotta work on the band name too!!

Sean.

Christina.

:D

I agree, we had ourselves quite an awesome jam. We've got two drumkits rockin here at chez Rev, Jay if you're looking to jam we'd love have you. Let's hook it up.

sweet band...

nick "brownman" is an amazing trumpet player and percussionist, bass player's smokin, great drummer and the kid kickin the rhymes is right on (obviously takes a talent to come up with rhymes over improvised music)

great energy, good times... definately recommended

ga05-03-26.jpg