Jambands.ca

Frontier Town - Drive and Directions

bradm

quote:

Originally posted by FreekerByTheSpeaker:

If I can some how come up with money by friday I'll take a spot in that car, though things don't look good. Will keep you posted.

Probably the least expensive way to travel, with 4 people it's real cheap, see what you can do and maybe we can work something out!

i've got room for about 4 + gear in my westy for the ride up, unfourtunatly my bro is getting married on sun and i am the best me so i have to leave early but i can definalt get some people there, i am probably leaving on thursday form t.o if your in you can get me at jaredlipson@hotmail.com

or come fine the lite and dark blue westy with 421 on the side

Does anyone have any additional room for 2 folks from Ottawa?? Specifically me and my girlfriend? If not I'm taking my hot air baloon there.

Also, what is the fastest and easierst way to get there from Ottawa?? and where or how do we meet up with the Scank crew??

I need help people!

Once at Frontiertown, Scank-city is the first camp site to your right after you enter the gates. Right across the road is the wood pile and if you're facing the stage, it's a short walk to your left. We may need to expand the area this year as a result of the growing number of Sanctuarians, but I'm sure we'll manage.

Not that I'm the authority or anything, but it's safe to say that if you're a Scank, you're welcome to pitch your tent. (Keep it clean people). [Wink]

Glad to hear you're coming Pootie. Wouldn't be the same without you!

quote:

Originally posted by Pootie Tang:

Does anyone have any additional room for 2 folks from Ottawa?? Specifically me and my girlfriend? If not I'm taking my hot air baloon there.

I'm in need of a ride as well. My preference would be to leave dinnertime-ish on Friday. I'm willing to split a car rental.

Aloha,

Brad

Wish I could help Skankers! We'll be heading to my parents on Friday night and leaving from Acton to Durham on Saturday morning.

Plus we still haven't decided which car to take! Each of our cars has a bonus and a negative:

Mine - good on gas but incredibly uncomfortably small back seat (which I'm sure was designed by some dad who wanted a car his daughter could never make out in!)

Jazzhands' - Comfy car with A/C but standard and only JH can drive it

Kurisuta's - Comfy and roomy but so old it might blow up on the way there.

Sounds easy enough to find everyone, and I'm glad to be attending such a great festival.

Brad, looks like we may be able to work something out, I was thinking of doing the rental thing and this may be our only way, anyone else you know in need of a ride and could get in on a rental?? we got 3 so far, another would be perfect.

Archived