Jambands.ca

Rose Garland/Harvard Mouse in the KW!

dark_starr

As always, a great time was had while partying with the Mice! Here was our contribution to the festivities:

Set One:

Sugar Magnolia > Scarlet Begonias; Cold Rain & Snow; Althea; Hard To Handle; Cumberland Blues > Casey Jones

Set Two:

Iko Iko > Not Fade Away > Foolish Heart > Loose Lucy; Friend Of The Devil > Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad > Touch Of Grey

Encore:

Liberty

Special thanks to Timmouse for sitting in for the second set & encore; I'm the luckiest guy in the world with double drummers going full-tilt in stereo behind me! Looking forward to to when we do this again!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special thanks to Timmouse for sitting in for the second set & encore; I'm the luckiest guy in the world with double drummers going full-tilt in stereo behind me!

I always think that whenever I see you nestled in there, monitors perfectly arrayed in front, drummers to the side, big bass rig behind.... Closest thing to a musical uterus I can think of.

Special thanks to Timmouse for sitting in for the second set & encore; I'm the luckiest guy in the world with double drummers going full-tilt in stereo behind me! Looking forward to to when we do this again!

Two drummers ... yum yum ... I was lucky enough to experience it for one song when Aaron sat in with the mice for Hey Pocky Way (thanks Aaron!) ... I felt like I was in the centre of the universe, nestled comfortably in a uterus close to Uranus. :laugh:

And from a dancer's perspective, two drummers = infectious beats for the feet!

Peace, Mark

Two drummers ... yum yum ... I was lucky enough to experience it for one song when Aaron sat in with the mice for Hey Pocky Way (thanks Aaron!) ... I felt like I was in the centre of the universe' date=' nestled comfortably in a uterus close to Uranus. :laugh:

And from a dancer's perspective, two drummers = infectious beats for the feet!

Peace, Mark

[/quote']

levon helm said in his book that he figured that the drummer's chair was the best seat in the house, and after friday night, i'd hafta agree :)

aaron helped harvard mouse take hey pocky way to the next level, and i had such a blast during rose garland's set! those guys really know how to groove, and thanks to chuck's killer sound setup it felt like i was nestled on stage with the real thing :)

thank you again to everyone that made friday's show happen, and happy 40th birthday to newly bald daveymouse!

see you all in chatham!!!!