Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too say: LOVE THE POSTER...monkeys, monkeys everywhere (they kinda look like brain-eating monkeys, though)

daaaamn keriK... i SO NEED a teleporter!!!
Meggo, I have a cousin in Ottawa working on a teleporter in his basement (along with creating a black hole, and jet-propulsion sleds --- "ambitious" guy, yes). I'll let ya know if he has any success before May 7th! ::

Keri -- will this indeed be another 12 hour night???????????? (ooooooooooooh the anticipation!!!!)

I think I'm licensed to grant honorary mouse status (welcome to the Mischief), but can't speak directly to skankhood.

Woo hoo!! I'll be PaanMouse.. or DeflaterMouse (for you Tick fans).

This is kind of a relief, I was worrying what I would have to do to achieve skank status. ::

Next time after a show in KW, if we get back to the jam room, I'd love to try jamming with the keys with ya's.

Meggo, I have a cousin in Ottawa working on a teleporter in his basement (along with creating a black hole, and jet-propulsion sleds --- "ambitious" guy, yes). I'll let ya know if he has any success before May 7th! ::

thanks hun! that would be faaaaantastic. cause i've partied with these chatham folks once or twice, and i have a feeling i'd be in NO shape to drive back to o-town on sunday.

noooooo shape.

(((((((((((((((((((teleporter vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))

Woo hoo!! I'll be PaanMouse.. or DeflaterMouse (for you Tick fans).

Next time after a show in KW, if we get back to the jam room, I'd love to try jamming with the keys with ya's.

welcome to the harvard mouse club, paanmouse! and if you play keys we'll waive the dues :) *grinning*

Nice to see some interest in the show! :)

Paan, I'm going to look into the tent option. I'm hoping the owner won't have a problem with it. It will most likely depend on whether or not there is a function at the schoolhouse the next day.

Thanks for all the poster compliments, people. Spent way too much time on it. I'm no pro but I do like how it turned out. If anyone is interested in having a look, here are all the pictures I used in making the poster. (click picture):

aac.thumb.jpg

Deb, I can't promise another 12 hour blow out, I really can't afford to press my luck with the law again! That's not to say there won't be an all-nighter somewhere in the vicinity.

There are some really fun things in the works for this event that I am excited about!