Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't have tents, does anyone have a crash place for a few hours in the morning??? It was too dang tough doing a 32 hour day with driving home for 4 hours on the tail end of it... the steering wheel was beginning to talk to me at one point, and it didn't have nice things to say either.

Stupid steering wheels think they know everything...

I just called the woman who runs/ owns the place and she said folks setting up tents shouldn't be a problem. Well, except it might be pretty cold! :: Besides, that though, I reckon there should be some crash space in various places around Chatham for out of towners.

Timouse, yeah, 1's and 0's... it wouldn't be the first time! :: Actually it would be, come to think of it. See you on the 7th!

I am so stoked for this event ... thanks again backbacon for putting it together!!!

welcome to the harvard mouse club, paanmouse! and if you play keys we'll waive the dues :: *grinning*
I second that emoticon! ::

There are some really fun things in the works for this event that I am excited about!
Get ready ... it's going to be fffffuuuuunnnnn!!!!!

Peace, Mark

deb asked me to pass these along, keri, you might have a better list.

fine hotels in the chatham area:

Comfort Inn

519-352-5500

1100 Richmond Street,

Chatham, ON

(most of the mice are staying here)

$89 and up for 2 double beds

Travelodge Chatham

519-436-1200

555 Bloomfield Road,

Chatham, ON

(stayed there last time, nice enough place)

also $89 and up for 2 double beds

Keri mentioned the Traveller's Inn in an e-mail last time, but i can't find their number. A quick Canada 411 search turned up a bunch of motels in town too, but i can't speak to their quality.

Any Chathamites want to chime in?

There are plenty of motels in Chatham. They have 2 bed rooms for $38-40 range. They are not the nicest places around but would provide a place to crash for next to nothing.

LMP - if you and Jay plan on heading down for this, Jen and I will gladly give up our room for the 2 of you. A mother to be needs a comfy place to sleep. I'm not changing the sheets though!

Keri, your poster is gay! And so is Roxy!

swifty, you're gay!!!! you pansy sissypants, can't even make it out for a show 'cuz of a widdle cwode, boo hoo. roxy has more man in her than you ever will, and she's a GIRRRRRRL dog! so there! thhhhhhbbbbt!!!!!!!!!!!

::

hmmm, i suppose the act of me stepping up to defend my man doesn't really help the gay factor? hahahhaha

ANYWAY! i for one, am super duper excited for this show!!!!!! a(nother!) rawkin' good time with the schoolhouse rock. YAY KERI!!!!!!!!! your poster is beautiful (and very hetero!), and i know with that crazy brain of yours, there will be tons of fun in store for everyone. countdown is ON!

whooohooo!!!!!!!!!!

There are plenty of motels in Chatham. They have 2 bed rooms for $38-40 range. They are not the nicest places around but would provide a place to crash for next to nothing.

Is Swifty gay? Hell yes!! He's as flamboyant as they come!

He knows how much rooms are in Chatham cause that's where he meets his boyfriends ::

I just gotta remember not to say I'm going to Chatham when I get to the border...

whay are you worried? we haven't even called Customs to warn them about you.

*grinning* it will be nice to see you again. in fact it will be nice to be able to connect people with their on-line selves!

we should all have t-shirts made with our avatars on them.

I just gotta remember not to say I'm going to Chatham when I get to the border...

whay are you worried? we haven't even called Customs to warn them about you.

*grinning* it will be nice to see you again. in fact it will be nice to be able to connect people with their on-line selves!

we should all have t-shirts made with our avatars on them.

Well, I guess in that case, I better pick an avatar before too long, eh?

As for the Chatham thing, in case anyone doesn't know. Whenever I cross the border and mention that I'm visiting frinds in Chatham, I get stopped, searched, etc... When I have come up there for CTMF (We're going camping up by [town name]) and (a NYE get together in Port Stanley) we zip right on through. So it seems that the ONLY time I get stopped is when I mention chatham or friends from chatham... GOOD WORK GUYS! Way to have a reputation... :)

See you all soon, but not soon enough...

Also, good news is that I'm working again... So that opens the door for more possible trips...

S/C

hey paan, i agree. i'm coming for may 2-4 also. when are you coming over this way?!

That is wild... can't wait for that... let me when good bands are playing... I am often in that area on business... unfortunately the last time was just in and out.

Well, I guess in that case, I better pick an avatar before too long, eh?

not necessarily, you could just wear an olive colored t-shirt with your screen neame on it :)

As for the Chatham thing, in case anyone doesn't know. Whenever I cross the border and mention that I'm visiting frinds in Chatham, I get stopped, searched, etc... When I have come up there for CTMF (We're going camping up by [town name]) and (a NYE get together in Port Stanley) we zip right on through. So it seems that the ONLY time I get stopped is when I mention chatham or friends from chatham... GOOD WORK GUYS! Way to have a reputation...

See you all soon, but not soon enough...

that's terrible. customs hassling is the worst. door number 4 scares me the most.

good luck getting across the border, i promise not to breathe a word about this to the authorities....maybe the authorities are reading this now! wait...did you hear that click?