Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

first the american bands. now the stinking yankee fans are coming along for the great beer and dank bud. next thing you know clear channel.

good luck at the boarder karin. i'm going to send customs your photo this year. i hope james like the rubber glove treatment.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Karin (et al)... I spoke with Julia and we are BOTH coming up for the Schoolhouse Rock-a-Brain-Eeating Zombie Party Part Deux. We haven't really set anything in stone yet, so we could probably carpool up there if ya wanted. You could call her and set it up if ya want to, or I could. But it'd probably be easier for you guys to decide what works best, and I'll just get to Michigan when and wherever I need to be in order to make it go more smoothly. I think you live further West than her? So maybe it'd be best to meet at her house, and leave from there? I dunno... All I know for sure is that I am going...

As far as the avatar/screen name shirt thing... I guess I could probably just wear some Indians/Browns/Cleveland gear? That would probably help indicate who's from Cleveland... Although, sadly (or happily) I think I actually have more Canada gear than Cleveland gear...

Oh well, anyhow, it's getting closer and I can't wait. !

ya know, Dave & I have had ZERO border crossing hassles since having kids' car seats in the back seat --even WITHOUT kids in them!! So, it might be worth the investment? (Although it might also be because he doesn't actually look like a wook anymore!)

Sooooo looking forward to this party with one and all!!

Is Swifty gay? Hell yes!! He's as flamboyant as they come!

He knows how much rooms are in Chatham cause that's where he meets his boyfriends

Didn't I meet you at the Saxony Inn Blaine???

Give me a break Swifty.........I'm not that trashy.

I only do it at the Rainbow Motel!!

BTW - great work on the poster Bacon!! And Karin Annie, Cleve from Steveland, Julia, Schwa, etc. we look forward to more non-coherent rants on our answering machine ::

• 3 weeks later...
Everybody get your tea and coffee orders in so I know how much to bring (sorry, I don't don espresso type coffees).

woo hoo paan! a cup of tea would make niffermouse's night, and sign me up for coffee (although extra stimulants might be a bit unneccessary :) )...you are very cool to do this! look forward to seeing you there!

Hahaha Keri! What are the boys gonna wear?

Umm, guys, just wear regular party gear - tye dyes or whatever you want. Oh! better yet, maybe the guys could wear crappy brown dress pants and a short-sleeved white button-down shirt and an ugly tie and then all the guys could be creepy math teachers or something. Paan has to wear fur pants though or he can stay in Hamilton. :o

Oh! better yet, maybe the guys could wear crappy brown dress pants and a short-sleeved white button-down shirt and an ugly tie and then all the guys could be creepy math teachers or something.

ahahahahahahah, i love you, bacon. that's golden!

STEVELAND!!!!!!! BREAK OUT THE ASSISTANT OUTFIT!

slippers & all!

Ladies - wear your schoolgirl uniforms

now where could i find one of those.... oh yeah, my closet!!!! heh heh heh

yay!!! kneesocks!!!! whoohooo!

i'm getting really exicted for this here party.

Hmmm... The assistant outfit... I think that might just be doable... Now I just have to look through the pictures, as that weekend was a bit hazy for me... Who's got my heady ascot? Or I suppose, perhaps I could also bust out my alter-ego Shiny Shirt Steve From Cleveland... Slippers, CHECK!

Can't wait... Every passing day is one day closer...

S/C