Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, how is everyone doing? Oh yeah? Well that's good to hear.

I would like to have everyone know about some of the great DOOR PRIZES that everyone who comes to the show will have the chance to win! There will be something in a frame and also CTMF tix!!! Woo hoo!! I reckon other prizes will be added as the time nears.

Have a good day then!!

keri

OK, now I'm starting to get really excited about this show, as it is going to be one heck of a party! We are going to be setting up two drum kits for this show, so you can expect some double-drum action at times throughout the night. As well, once the bands start playing music, we don't plan on stopping. That's right, seamless sets, with 6 or 7 hours of non-stop music!

Hopefully a bunch of people can make it to this show, as it is going to be a lot of fun!

For those of you that have never been, the picture in the show poster is the actual venue. Think of an old one-room schoolhouse, located in the country. This teacher can't wait for class to start!

Ladies - wear your schoolgirl uniforms and win a prize!!

Break out those uniforms!

And anyone who misbehaves by not dancing, smiling, laughing, and partying will be sent to the detention room.

I never thought I'd be so excited about going to school on a Saturday!

Peace, Mark

And anyone who misbehaves by not dancing, smiling, laughing, and partying will be sent to the detention room.

THat's right. If you aren't having a killer time - detention. If you are shouting out and such during a song instead of waiting until the end - detention! If you are rough houseing and won't stop screwin' 'round - detention!

Warning: you will be on display for all to ridicule. Also, you will be forced to wear the dunce cap for the duration of your stay in detention.

If you mess around, this WILL be you:

TressGirlDunceCap.jpg

:)

I never thought I'd be so excited about going to school on a Saturday!

Peace, Mark

i giuess this means that all us Mice and Dogs are educational assistants in the schoolhouse of rock...

chemical stimulation, what's your function? bwaahaahaaaaa!

so, are food sales necessary? and if so, what should i make?

does garlic repel zombies? if yes, use lotsa garlic in whatever you make. I won't have much of a brain left by the end of the night, but I'd sure like to keep it from being eaten!!!

maybe I should bring my garlicky guacamole????

Hey Backbacon... is it alright to bring drums and percussion instruments to play during set breaks?

Read Mr. Tonin's latest post... it looks like there aren't going to be any setbreaks. You can bring your stuff though and maybe there'll be a chance to play them somewhere after the show.

Nothing is confirmed for an after party just yet but I'm confident something will come about.

Weeeehooooo! I'm SO excited for this! And just as much as heading to see the Chathamites, I'm giddy to be making the trek down with my lovely Band Whore! Thank you Ike (in advance) for putting up with us. You are a brave man and know that we can be a handful. ;) The RV is the place to be!

I'm head down Friday night to get prepped. Any plans yet Sarah? Can't be too messy as we'll have to finish our costumes in the morning. My insides are scared of this weekend. Ha!

I sure hope a lot of you skanks will be heading down to this. It'll be well worth the drive.