Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Ike (in advance) for putting up with us. You are a brave man and know that we can be a handful. ;) The RV is the place to be!

No prob, this is going to be one hell of a weekend. Can't wait!

KM, we'll meet at last! I'm sure I'll be able to pick you and Sarah out of the crowd -- what colour will your kilt be?

Yay! Can't wait to meet you Deb!!! I'm sure you'll have no problem picking Band Whore and I out of a lineup. She'll be the one yelling, "I'm all about the cock!" (sorry Crash, I had to...LOL) and I'll be the one who's consumed enough gin and "various intoxicants" (God, I love that phrase) to kill a small bear. Just kidding (kind of), we'll definitely be the ones giggling like schoolgirls in the RV. We're kinda Betty & Veronica...or Janet & Chrissy. :P Why is the brunette always the serious one? That's not really the case with us. We will most likely be yelling "Dirty!", "Hey asshole" and various other terms of endearment at Stu Dog. We love S2!!!

I'm super excited to be going with Sarah, as she was my roomie in college. Oh, the times we had. Hahaha!

I'm not sure about the kilt yet, it may be green/blue plaid or black. Sarah & I are going to be girly and pick out our outfits tonight. I am to assume that you will be in the proper attire? Lookin' forward to it Deb! Safe travels everyone!

Directions from Brantford please!

Take the 401 to Chatham. Take the second exit... go North (turn left) it's just up a km or so on the left. You turn onto 6th conc. It's right one the corner.

Basically Korey, just do what you did last time you went there. :)

Here's a map:

aac.jpg

As a reminder folks - feel free to bring a tent and set it up in the schoolyard. NO one need be driving.

ALso of note, Stu Dog will be displaying a fine collection of his photo work. He will be selling raffle tix and the winner can take their pick from the dozen or so photos that will be displayed on the wall.

I'll be at the schoolhouse tonight dj'ing a stag & doe so the place will certainly be warmed up for a rager by Saturday night!!

Take care all, can't wait to see whoever is going there!! :P

Hey Everybody! I finally decided to join jambands, in time for the Zombiefest! Its Jenni here from KW. Keri and Stevlend from Cleavland and all you lovley wonderful folk that where at the new year 4day dance party- Im soo excited to see all of you again!!! If anybody knows of a ride with room headed that way from K-dub call me at 519 888-0432 otherwise I might hitch or bike or crawl something else silly.

Is this a costuuume party? ohhhh I hope sooo!

kay, love you all long time see you in da future

Hey Jen... Super-Double-Duper excited to see you again! I lost your info, along with everyone else's that I got that weekend :( I was actually JUST looking at NYE pictures, and reminiscing. Can't wait to see you again!!! 12 hours til I leave...

Oh, Anybody know if Kenny (Zeddy's cousin) might make an appearance? Anybody wanna take the initiative and call Zeddy and see about that? I'm bringing a pack of American Cigarettes just for him, if that's any incentive, I know how he loves 'em!!!

Steve/Cleve (getting more excited by the second...)

Hey Jen!

Nice to see you posting here, and great to read that you're going to try and make it to tonight's schoolhouse show. I hope that you can find a ride ... my car is full.

And I promise that tonight's class will be more fun than that Grade 9 Business class was! ;):)

Peace, Mark