Jambands.ca

Toronto - Thurs. & Fri.

livingstoned

In addition to the George Harrison tribute show on Friday at the El Mo, here's an email I got via Eric from Caution Jam for a possibility on Thursday at Free Times on College -

"Hello Friends: Good Thursday!

Solstice and Cape Feff will be playing a double bill at the Free Times Cafe this Thursday night at 9:00 p.m.

Free Times is at 320 College Street between Bathurst and Spadina. I play in both acts and would love to see you if you can make it.

Style is original-meets-traditional: acoustic rural experimental pop on the rocks, with subtle tones of organic bluegrass jam, garnished with a hint of the blues for good measure.

Come out and have a great start to the long weekend!"

Here's another good show, I'm playing at....

a night of art and indie rock

Thursday, March 24

Purple Hill

Rock Plaza Central

Ghost is Dancing

Jaydawg (starting at 9:30 PM)

El Mocambo Upstairs

494 Spadina Ave.

$6

Rock Plaza Central is a band made up of members of "his Lusicous Uncle" a indie band from Sackville Nova Scotia. They are now a 7 piece bluegrass - meets singer/songwriter style. I'm a pretty big fan.. here's the website: www.rockplazacentral.com Purple Hill and The Ghost is Dancing are also on the bill. Purple hill is the solo project of Owen Marchildon of From Fiction and Ghost is Dancing is a 7 piece indie rock group that sounds like Arcade Fire... and are supper nice guys.. www.theghostisdancing.tk