Jambands.ca

sponsers?

aromatherapy

I will be participating in the upcoming Toronto Super Cities Walk for MS and am looking for pledges to help me out. This is a fundraiser that is very personal for me as I was diagnosed a year ago in April. There is little known about this disease and the more steps we can take to finding a cure, the better. If you would like to make a donation you can always give me a few bucks if I see you out and about or you can pledge online (if this link doesn't take you to my donations page you can search for a specific walker from the main page - Heidi Bryden). I've got up to four weeks after the walk (April 17th) to collect donations too ^_^ Remember... you can get tax receipts for donations over $15 ::

Thanks guys!

Thanks Cowboy! It was great to finally meet you last night after hearling so many good things about you. Glad to know they're all true ;) I would definitely be interested in hearing more about your mother sometime too. It really is amazing how many people we actually know living with MS that we have no idea about.

Yay! I was thinking last night that I should post about this. I'll be doing the walk in Orillia for my cousin who has MS. I'll be glad to be out walking for you too aromatherapy. :) It really is amazing how many people this monster affects.

Last year we walked the 10km in pooring rain. :: It went right through my raincoat! :: I just kept thinking that that was nothing to be complaining about. I'm lucky I don't have to wake up and deal with something this difficult on a daily basis.

Way to go aromatherapy for getting the word out! That's awesome. :: :: ::

Of course I’ll sponsor you girl! You should have hit me up last night after I’d had a few drinks :) my money would be much better spent on this than at the Lindy merch table (though I absolutely adored those panties with the “suspension of disbelief” logo on them!!!) Mark me down for a $20 spot.

You should do the walk as a Pirate.