Jambands.ca

Daniel Lanois Canadian tour dates

Esau

Been waiting for these,hopefully I can get a ticket for the Elgin show,two days after my birthday..be a great way to celebrate it.Then next show for me will be Winnipeg..woo-hoo!!

June 5

Elgin Theater

Toronto,ON

Daniel is recieving a star on Canada's "Walk of Fame"

June 30

Festival Franco-Ontarien

Ottawa,ON

July 2

Vancouver Jazz Festival

Vancouver,BC

July 3

Victoria Jazz Festival

Victoria,BC

July 7

Festival de ete de Quebec

Quebec City,Que

July 8

Montreal Jazz Festival

Metropolis

Montreal,Que

6pm & 9:30pm start

July 9

Cisco System Bluesfest 2005

Festival Plaza

Ottawa,ON

July 10

Winnipeg Folk Festival

Winnipeg,Man

909k.jpg

http://www.daniellanois.com/

Hey Esau, maybe I'll come with you for the Toronto show. You got my back?

Sounds great to me bro,that is if we can get tickets for this..

Anyone know a link to or if the Elgin Theater has a website,nothing on ticketmaster about it yet.

Walk of Fame Honours Lanois, Morissette

Tired of doting over Hollywood musicians? Try Canada’s Walk of Fame. Each year people all over Canada submit recommendations of their favourite Canadian artists to the Walk of Fame review committee and nine out of thousands of artists get chosen. That’s right, the people vote, not self-perpetuating Hollywood producers. To be eligible, a nominee must have been born in Canada or had the most impact in their creative years here, had a minimum of 10 years experience in their field, and have a national or international impact on Canada’s cultural heritage.

Some of those being praised at this year’s ceremonies include Canadian music icon Alanis Morissette, who always manages to reinvent her career through her albums, music producer Daniel Lanois, best known for producing U2’s famous recordings, and record label exec Pierre Cossette who started Dunhill Records which launched the careers of the Mamas and Papas, Three Dog Night, and Steppenwolf.

The 2005 ceremony will take place on Sunday June 5 at the Elgin Theatre in Toronto with host/comedian Tom Green, and will air on CTV shortly thereafter.

http://www.soulshine.ca/news/newsarticle.php?nid=1697