Jambands.ca

Acoustic jam in my yard tonight!!! Pre-frontier Party!!!

Fuckholes

Well frontier is like a day away and i dont know about u but im pretty f*ckin stoked...

So stoked infact, im planning on having some people up to my folks house tonight (Thursday) 4 some pre-frontier town partying.... Acoustic jams, beers, hoots and freindly peeps... If any fun loving, peaceful people of the board want to show up, by all means you are all certanly welcome... All I ask is u respect my folks property and we'll all get along...

I got one acoustic and an ol' piano, so there's a start. [Wink]

So if ure intrested and ure in the hamilton area, let me know...and ill hook up directions... [smile][big Grin][Wink]

I may try to make it by for some festivities bro, depends on if my ride(if I have one still) is goin tonight or early tomorrow,although I have hitched there before(ghosttown) so I may do that again.

Email me your number and I'll give ya call if I'm comin by.And let me know what time this is all taking place,I got an acoustic here(just my 6,my 12 is on lend for the month)

ibex73@hotmail.com

Cheers~

Originally posted by piegin:

[ So if ure intrested and ure in the hamilton area, let me know...and ill hook up directions... ]

[big Grin] pretty f*cking stoked myself and i'm looking to celebrate.

contact me... starling@ziplip.com

...and hey, you know of any rides up??

helen

does that mean thers no room for another in his backseat?

i need a ride, i was thinkin either stefan or sans......

i still dont have a ticket either,, i guess itll be at the gate? i wone one at pepperjack in the raffle................................ anyone got any ideas?

dude i cant call jiggatony, he got kicked out of grubby donns house a few weeks ago for not payin rent or something, its just donn o van and that crazy girl livin there now, not the crazy girl that thought she was God but jeffs ex, the crazy insane one.

ill try to track him down tho, see where hes at

Wow, What a fun evening. 4 those that had better things too do, well ya didnt miss out too much... The jams eneded around 11 wich stunk, but the party didnt..... Here some of the shit I recall hearing/jamming.....

Imagine

3 new jack johnson tunes(names???)

Brian and Robert

Sugaree

Mound

Roses are free

Jealous Guy

I know there was way more... Im just to hurtin to remember. [Wink]

I think I remember Eyes of the world, but im abit foggy on that one.....

quote:

See you around the campfire dude! I couldn't fit my banjo in the car. Dr.Hux's hair is taking up too much space

baaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

i am definitly looking foward to meeting all u skanks, i have a feeling some of yall are gonna look familiar but we will see..... your to the right as we come in eh? ill check it out,, ill be the guy dressed as a wookie [Wink][Razz]

yeah pieg i definitly remember singin 'wake up to find out that u have the eyes of a squirrel"

Archived