Jambands.ca

so...... cottage cheese?

a word for those that think the low and non-fat cottage cheese is better for you.

well it's not. the recipe always is changed to include a filler - starches and sugars - which actually make it MORE fattening and worse for your body/metabolism.

after all...4% cottage cheese is only 4% fat. that's pretty low fat in any respect.

so if you're going cottage cheese and thinking that 1% is better for you you're dead wrong.

now, if you prefer the taste of low fat that's one thing, but if you think you're going to not gain the weight you're misinformed.

i like to get some cottage cheese, sprinkle in some montreal chicken spice, leave it for about 15 minutes and then find my way back to it. yummy...

or have cottage cheese and pineapple.

but after all is said and done, i like it in my tum, not on my bum.

Cottage_Cheese.jpg

I think cottage cheese is great. Honestly, that sh!t rules. My ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-girlfriend thought it'd be funny to introduce it to me while I was really stoned one night. I've never been the same. Top it with some fresh ground pepper and some sea salt and life just doesn't get better. In fact, I think I'll head downstairs for some right now.

A good thing to do with pears and cheese is to core the pear (there are "tubular" knife-like utensils to do this), and fill it with blue cheese; leave it sit in the fridge for a while (hours? overnight? I can't remember), and enjoy.

Aloha,

Brad