Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse Sat. April 2 @ Boathouse (Kitchener)

mark tonin

Here's a gig that just materialized:

Saturday April 2

at the Boathouse in Victoria Park, Kitchener

Harvard Mouse

with opening band Firefly

show starts at 9 p.m.

$7 at the door

Hopefully some people can make it out, even with the short notice.

Looking foward to a fun night!

Peace, Mark

On a slightly related note, I suppose we should find out about whether there'll be some place to put that big couch so we can have some dancing room. How did that work out with the Fat Cats, ye who were there?

On a still different note - Harvard Mouse may some day get a website (I'm sure if I think hard enough about it, it's bound to suddenly spring into being), but in the meantime, Firefly does have one - http://www.firefly-music.com/

A friendly bump-ditty-bump about this show.

We've got room on the guest list for a couple of people that want to come out to this. Send me a private message if you plan on coming to the Boathouse tonight, and I'll add your name to the guest list. I'll take the first two.

The guest list offer also applies to anyone heading to BC within the next 4 days. :: ;)

Peace, Mark

Thanks everybody who made it out last night; I'm so bummed to have missed the after-show jam (due to a knot of impossible logistics), but hope a raincheck is in order. Lex, I'm glad we had a chance to see you once last time before you vanish behind the mountains. Hope nobody had anything they slept an hour too late for today.

See y'all next time!

Thanks everybody who made it out last night; I'm so bummed to have missed the after-show jam (due to a knot of impossible logistics), but hope a raincheck is in order. Lex, I'm glad we had a chance to see you once last time before you vanish behind the mountains. Hope nobody had anything they slept an hour too late for today.

See y'all next time!

as usual dr evil says it all. niffermouse and i had a blast, and are very sorry that we missed ricky & lex afterwards....damn time change!

lex, hope you have a great trip out west! the universe willing you may find mice on your doorstep :)