Jambands.ca

Hey bradm!

Mr. Musicface

Sorry for the public post man but I didn't have any other way to contact you...

I'd love to hear the Seth/Lefty/Hux show you recorded back in Dec. - any chance of getting either files or a disc? I'd be more than happy to cover shipping and any other expenses.

You rock! (Although you probably already knew that.)

- Mr. M.

A thousand apologies; I've been somewhat reticent in my responses of late.

I'm tranferring it even as I type. I haven't got digital transfers set up yet, so it's digital -> analog -> digital, but that should't affect the sound too much (he said, hopefully).

I'll transfer it, split it into tracks, and burn it to CD-R tonight, then give it a listen. If the sound doesn't suck too much, I'll snail-mail it off to ya. (What address should I use? I checked your web page, but there wasn't anything non-virtual in the way of addresses.) Don't sweat the CD-R and postage; we'll square up when you guys make it up to Ottawa*.

Aloha,

Brad

* Uh, you are] going to be playing Ottawa soonish, aren't you?

Brad, you are indeed the man. There may be other men, but they are simply "a man", or more likely, "some guy".

You can send it to:

Jay Moonah

157 Randolph Rd.

East York, ON

M4G 3S3

quote:

* Uh, you
are
going to be playing Ottawa soonish, aren't you?

That is indeed the plan! We're talking to the Huxtables as we speak - people are talking, agents are taking each other out for power lunches, fax machines are working over time, the wheels are in motion my friend! [big Grin]

Seeya then!

Archived