Jambands.ca

WASSABS' HAMILTON 2 DAYS AGO

kc

Neeraj on thurssday

King Sunshine on Friday

and The God-dang Wassabi Collective on Saturday

with guest dj Rollin' Cash.

Hamilton could use a little dash of Wassabi.

Anyone who can make it to all three shows gets dinner and a drink bought for them on Saturday or later.

Wassabi cover is $10. $8 before 10pm

Del?

2 days!!!!.... 2 DAYS!!!! i must say, i am quite excited. Can;t make it out for all 3 though...oh well. I will probably have some eats on Sat. anyways cuz the food is sooooo good. Is there anything on the menu that is wheat and dairy free??? I know, crazy, but I just cut those out as I working up to a detox.

Neeraj on thurssday

King Sunshine on Friday

and The God-dang Wassabi Collective on Saturday

with guest dj Rollin' Cash.

Hamilton could use a little dash of Wassabi.

Anyone who can make it to all three shows gets dinner and a drink bought for them on Saturday or later.

Wassabi cover is $10. $8 before 10pm

Del?

I'm callin' your bluff Kenny because I know there's no way that I'll see a free dinner.

How many threads do you need?
?

pretty sure this in the only Hamilton Wassabi thread now Del (wish you were here bro, even if just to party before and after)

heard last night was sold out right out downstairs at the El Mo... personally interested in checking them out tonight to see what they're up to... just talked to the band and they were saying they practiced almost daily all winter and are feeling excited to play

sitting here drinkin if anyone needs a pre-venue PM me, probably head down to the show 10-ish

How many threads do you need?

One more then the Slip or SMMD.

Is there a maximum?

Don't know why you brought up The Slip or SMMD... Sarahbelle mentioned how it was the only thread about tonight's show... My point is how many should there be? Of course there's no maximum, but beyond this thread, wouldn't the others be somewhat redundant?