Jambands.ca

THIS JUST IN: 49% of population incredibly happy

Kaidy Mae

I once knew a woman who was vegan, and her nutritionist had advised her that the above act would be very good for her as it provided her with protein she was lacking.

(I must admit it kinda creeped me out and almost sounded like cannabalism; but I got over the creepiness pretty quickly... :o)

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

coming from a professional, and with such earnestness -- it makes me giggle.

On a related note, I read about research showing lower rates of depression for women who had frequent sex (obvioulsy), but particularly/especailly when sperm was ejaculated into the vagina (not, say, caught in a condom). I guess there's just something magical about your little guys, guys. As if y'all needed ANOTHER reason to think so highly of your "flesh torpedo"

;)

but hey, I know what I likes! the "Flesh Torpedo" is a Spinal Tap reference, king of cock-rock bands, in my opinion, so I thought it fitting in my first sarcastic post

Kind Correction:

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo I want to sink her with my pink torpedo" is a line from "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap.

"Talk about mudflaps my girls' gott'em."

Ahh the tap!

Deeps

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo I want to sink her with my pink torpedo"

Deeps

thanks, Deeps

i didn't quite have the lyrics rollin' around in my brain and didn't want to hunt down my old VCR tape (gotta get the DVD soon!), but now the tune is stuck there for the next few hours!!

I always wanted to do Nigel Tuffnel (sp?) and see if he could turn me up to 11! :o

Nigel, on the song's controversial lyrics: "It's not like we're saying women are this or women are that. We are merely making, if you like, a scientific study of the bun." David: "We do not consider the subject of this song a human being at all but merely part of one. That gives us license to be as free as we want." (SNL) In the exclusive "Talk With Tap" interview on the UK CD single of "The Majesty of Rock," the band went further, explaining that the song is "an ode to women." Nigel: "It's really our love of those creatures of the smaller version." David: "And the lower smaller version." Derek: "And the bigger, bottom part of their smaller version." David: "And just below the lower middle section of their person." Nigel: "Women will say 'Big Bottom' is sexist, but aside from women, who says it is what I'd like to know."

holy moly -- this link is hysterical -- and now I know I won't get to my marking tonight!!!

thanks Deeps!