Jambands.ca

Happy birthday BradM!!!!

Im going home Donny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to 'tape' you, in honor of your birthday, Bradm.

And when I say tape, I mean strip you down to your leopard skin undies, grease you up with olive oil, and plaster you with black duct tape. white hockey tape on your chest in the shape of the cross..or more accurately, the letter 't'..

To celebrate your day of birth, Brad, you will be re-born, as 'tape-boy'!! Champion of stickiness and Defender of live audio posterity enthusiasts everywhere. I will be Captain Awesome, your master. My cape will be fashioned with yarn, popsicle sticks and care. We will venture through the nooks and crannies of Westboro... fighting villians and romancing the elderly!!

happy birthing bradm.. ::

Thanks for all the good wishes, everybody. I had a pretty good birthday: I went to Trio Bistro in Westboro, and it's a really nice place. Chilled-out feel/vibe, good music spinning (mostly '70s instrumental jazz-funk), good beer/wine selection, and really good food. huli and TomFoolery showed up (the latter just for a beer), then we headed to BridgeHead for coffee. I ended up at home, with more intoxicants in me than I had planned :), and spent the rest of the evening playing guitar and enjoying myself.

Again, thanks. You people are the best.

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. Special kudos to the guys on CKCU, who provided a birtheve present in the form of some serious props dropped on yours truly, along with the unique (at least, in my family) experience of being the answer to a phone-in question. I was tempted to phone in, but modesty prevented me... ;)