Jambands.ca

NERO TO PLAY IN OTTAWA ON CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booche

Just got the word this morning and I am stoked! Basically, its a one-off to be held at Mavericks. Tickets will be onsale May 1st, with demand to be hitting a fever pitch by Canada Day. Nero will be dusting off some old chestnuts like Gazebo and will be playing some first-and only timer's that night like Radar Love. Tickets can be picked up at Lauzons Music, Mavericks, Compact Music and Mr Sub. Group rates are available so get your tickets as soon as possible. Unfortuanately, audience taping will not be permitted because Nero are planning to film a dvd.

Guest Low Roller

Nero to Perform Reunion Show on Canada Day

Booche stoked

After a mere five months of inactivity, Ottawa's favorite sons, the powerhouse trio NERO will return for one-night only to Maverick's, the scene of their "last-ever" show five months ago.

News spread quickly through the Internet of this mega-event, leading to legions of fervent fans taking to the streets proclaiming their joy to this earth-shattering news. "It's a [Canada] Day tradition to see nero!" said one red-eyed fan as he pirouetted and pranced like a girl who was just asked on her first date. Another man, noticeably more hairy with a certain pungent odour that reminded this reporter of old socks, going by the name of Booche, stated that he "Just got the word this morning and I am stoked!"

Although details are still sketchy as to what lead to the reunion, rumours of Prime Minister Paul Martin's involvement have been circulating. The Prime Minister is rumoured to have decreed that "Canada Day simply cannot in good conscience be celebrated without Nero performing on stage". When this reporter attempted to reach the office, a spokesperson, going by the name Mr. H, refused to answer questions saying that he was "not available for comments at this time".

The five-month hiatus eclispses the Burt Neilson Band's previous attempt at shortest hiatus, but is nowhere near the hectic break-up/reunion pace set by Blue Grassy High back in 2002.

did I mention Google got hacked

Think you may have been fooled man...look at the url of the link you posted then look at the url I post.

http://www.google.ca/

Where did you find the url you posted? My home page is google & has been fine alnight & all morning.My American friends say that google.com is working fine for them also without any problems.

did I mention Google got hacked

Think you may have been fooled man...look at the url of the link you posted then look at the url I post.

http://www.google.ca/

Where did you find the url you posted? My home page is google & has been fine alnight & all morning.My American friends say that google.com is working fine for them also without any problems.

was just playin around, trying to catch a few pre-coffee April 1st-ers... the link resolves to Google in h4x0r stlye... if you search for "h4x0r" on Google thats the first page that pops up (its owned by Google, their programmers being geeky Google programmers ::)

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/03/31/google_owns_leetspea.html

this 466453.com url works for Google too