Jambands.ca

Kickstand Travolta - going back a bit...

Dynamo

I found my box of old tapes from my tradin' days...includes a lot of Phish & Dead...but I came across some shows from my old band Kickstand Travolta. We split up back in '96 if I remember correctly...

I had a listen and damn! It was pretty good! Anyone wants these, let me know.

Any of you heads remember those days? 'Twas quite a scene back then. This was around the time that moe. was breaking, Fat Cats were relatively new, and the web...well, hey, it took me all night to get pictures of Trey.

I'm remembering...(said in the voice of the Chicken Lady - KITH)

Piece.

I've been transfering all kinds of old Fat Cats shows (92,93,94 etc) from analog to digital (see archive) and if you want I can easily & quickly transfer that cassette over for you.

I don't recall the band but I've been going to Cats shows from the beginning & been into the local (Hamilton & area) scene since the mid eighties so if you guys were around then I more then likely caught a show.

[edit to add]

I don't have alot but heres my list if you would like to set up a trade for it.

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/Esau

Hey Esau,

Yeah, you would have caught us probably...we did several shows with the Cats back in the day. I noticed you had Fly Fantastic on your list...this was the band that was formed by three of the Kickstand guys after that band split.

I don't need to trade but would love to get you some tapes...you're a saint for offering to do the transfer!!!!!

Let me know how I can get them to ya and I'd be happy to send 'em off!

Hey Esau,

Yeah, you would have caught us probably...we did several shows with the Cats back in the day. I noticed you had Fly Fantastic on your list...this was the band that was formed by three of the Kickstand guys after that band split.

I don't need to trade but would love to get you some tapes...you're a saint for offering to do the transfer!!!!!

Let me know how I can get them to ya and I'd be happy to send 'em off!

Right on my friend,check your PMs for my mailing address.

The Fly Fantastic set from the Embassy was when Fat Cats & BNB opened for them at a medicinal marijuana benefit,both Fat cats & BNB sets are on archive,a friend in BC set me up with the Fly Fantastic & Fat Cats.

Cheers

Greg