Jambands.ca

CAUTION JAM playing in Brantford tonite!

M.G.C.

Just wanna send out an invitaion to all you kind folks. We are playing at Two Doors Down with Jeff Heilsholt on keys and Johnny Kerr on drumzz.. We've called all of Mark Wilsons posse as well so we expect to be doing some jamming.. Hope to see you..

later daze,,MC

In! Who's coming?!

Come on Browntown, who's up for a boogie?!

Leanne, Andrew, Christine, Jim, and me are heading down in an hour or so. I think it's actually cheaper to drink at that bar than it is to drink at home! :D

Caution Jam, Mark Wilson, Steve Murphy, 'ersh, Hilhorst! Holy sh!t!!! This is going to be a boogie-fest!

In! Who's coming?!

Come on Browntown, who's up for a boogie?!

Leanne, Andrew, Christine, Jim, and me are heading down in an hour or so. I think it's actually cheaper to drink at that bar than it is to drink at home! :D

Caution Jam, Mark Wilson, Steve Murphy, 'ersh, Hilhorst! Holy sh!t!!! This is going to be a boogie-fest!

I hope you, sh!thead, Christine and Jim enjoy yourselves.

i have no ride and greyhound doesn't travel between brantford and kitchener. you have to go to hamilton and then to brantford which it's too late now to do as the last bus to browntown is gone. and ricky's being a dillhole.

so anybody going from kw need some company with funds for fluids? (gas, coffee, beer)