Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog Pre-Jam...

Paan

If things work-out, I am gonna be doin' a little pre doo for the show this Friday (and post probably too).

I was think'n lets start late afternoon or early evening... and lay down some jams... I've got keys, congas, bass... but need a guitar and amp (look'n at you Rev, I'm telln' ya, call in sick on Saturday), and some drums (Sean/Isaac?) Mr Sanslo... I think you live pretty close to me, if you want to drum, let me know..

Harvard folks?

Let's really piss off my neighbours... I still haven't gotten a complaint yet.

I'll know later in the week if it's a go or not.

Eveyone is welcome... unless you are Dutch of course... troublemakers the lot of 'em

:)

... ok.. the Dutch can come to.

sh!t, i just saw this post today. We definetly got to get a jam going. I think i know who you are now, wasnt too sure before but i think i saw you at wassabi last night. Where do you live....close to me eh, this could mean possibly many jams. :) Anyways hopefully i'll catch the next jam post, and see if we can work something out.

Eveyone is welcome... unless you are Dutch of course... troublemakers the lot of 'em

:)

... ok.. the Dutch can come to.

Hmmmmm

I'm Irish AND Dutch --- seems like I have quite a reputation to uphold!

I'll do my best! I just might not ever get invited back! :)

He keeps inviting me back so I think your safe sister.

There's talk here of getting in for the show, but it's complicated by questions of where to put the girls (might be with me back here in TO), among other things. I'd love to get in a jam, though, if possible. I've been spoiled for being able to play a bunch lately, and seek ways to further exploit it. Will keep you apprised.