Jambands.ca

Get ready!

Del

home_img.jpg

Showcase proudly presents ten new episodes of the Gemini award-winning Trailer Park Boys, a Showcase Original Series. Like all good stories, season five opens in a Nova Scotia jail…

Last time around all three of the boys (Julian, Ricky and Bubbles) ended up in prison. It wasn't so bad though. They had each other and Bubbles got to keep one of his cats with him. Oh and one more thing—they own the Sunnyvale Trailer Park now.

A few other minor things happen in the lives of the Trailer Park Boys. Grandmothers in drug dens; wheelchair fraud arrests; nasty rap videos; stolen rocket launchers; break-ins at the local college; dope shipped in shopping carts; Lahey getting an award and probably the biggest gun fight in Canadian television history—and that includes King of Kensington.

Just another year in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

No big deal.

Don't miss a moment of the action on Trailer Park Boys. Airing Sundays at 9 pm ET/PT beginning April 17.

"Last time around all three of the boys (Julian, Ricky and Bubbles) ended up in prison. It wasn't so bad though. They had each other and Bubbles got to keep one of his cats with him. Oh and one more thing—they own the Sunnyvale Trailer Park now."

I thought Cory and Trevor owned the park?"

From the website too...

As usual, another season of Trailer Park Boys ends where it began—behind bars. The guys are all in jail again but it isn't so bad this time, because first-time offender Bubbles gets to have a kitty with him in his cell. Plus, when the Boys get out, they'll be property owners. They tracked the courier shipment on the Internet and when they're released from prison, the Boys are confident they'll own Sunnyvale Trailer Park. However, Cory and Trevor have a surprise for them. Sick and tired of being mistreated by the Boys and with Sara and Lucy's encouragement, Cory and Trevor pull a fast one—they've taken the money from the dope scheme and bought the park for themselves!

The New Season is Long awaited!!!!! Tickler u gonna be down here by the 17th for the premier, Down here on the east coats this is Bigger than the superbowl, theres some sh!t goin on for The TPB premier that day and evening, If ur around i'm sure i'll see ya,i think i'm having the gathering for the premier once again this year!! If ur not down by then, we'll still have a big shin dig for ya when ya get here! J MClean and his fully stocked new bar will help with that! haha