Jambands.ca

The Sanctuary's Best Pseudonyms

AdamH

Jimmy Milbury may be rad (let's pound some Zimas this weekend buddy), but Heady Epic is the headiest.

Here for your Friday afternoon reading pleasure, is the best of Heady Epic:

Albany Phish review

Broken Social Scene in Ottawa

Whiney Bitch Review

An Announcement from Heady Epic

Coventry

and of course Ode To Heady Epic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:"purple"]well gad c-towns, if all the fucknuts around here weren't posting such dumbass bullsh!t idiocy all the time, i wouldn't need to come and yell at anyone, now would it?

hahahahhhahahaha ;) purple font! purple font! joking! har har

anyway!

yeah, sorry i've been kinda bitchy on here lately. i realized not too long ago that over the last while, the only threads that piqued my interest enough to reply were ones that made me mad. heehee. upon realizing this, i decided to make a point to find nice things to say too, as really, i am not an evil nasty bitch. well, not anywhere near as frequently as it may seem. ;)

i have had an extraordinarily stressful past few months (with work and the rest of my life too). 99% of the time i am on here i am at work, which sometimes can pretty much guarantee a foul mood, especially since we've decided to become a non-smoking office. so when you add already existing underlying stress and a bad mood to nicotine withdrawl, suddenly if you throw a statement to make me mad in there, somewhat of a tantrum can result. so i am sorry about that. i imagine that must get pretty tiresome, when the negative reactions i am sharing outnumber the positive ones.

however, i must say that i have noticed that i am by far not the only one around here who has been in a bitchy spell over the last bit!!!!!! i'm chalking that one up to the neverending winter. i was amazed at how much not only MY daily moods changed for the better when the nice weather arrived, but also the activity on this board has taken a big swing into a more positive direction with the coming of spring. YAY WARM WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!