Jambands.ca

10K fest leaving from Calgary

calgarytrader

• 1 month later...

I am going from Golden, was gonna rent a car to go in but one of my travel companions just bailed and the other hasn'e given me a definate answer on weather hes coming or not so... when are you leaving, returning and can you approximate what half of gas will be- or what we would be driving in???

Have you gone before?

Do you (or anyone for that matter) know if they are leaniant with unliscenced vending- just clothes and jewellery ande stuff- not a big set up????

Email me info if the offer still stands- adj420@shakedownstreet.zzn.com

Beggin' to boogie

Drie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was fanfrekingtastic! I will go to 10KLF every year- even over Bonnaroo or All Good (which was all bad) Not so much for the line up- it was good but not "great" but more for the set-up- lakes, trees and lots of room and the vibe!

The music was awesome as well- I enjoyed the late night shows more than the headliners myself- ALO, The Breakfast and Cyro Baptiste were awesome... as were Trey and Panic but my fav of the week-end was CLAYPOOL- he rawked my sox off... sexy beast of a bass playin' man... oh yeah!

I highly recomend this fest to everyone- I can't even begin to stress how great it was and this comes from a welll seasoned tour junkie:)

Peace, love, Rock N Roll

Drie