Jambands.ca

Tom Petty with Black Crowes on Tour this summer

TimmyB

Wed, 06/15/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Post Gazette Pavilion At Star Lake Pittsburgh, PA More Infopresale begins:

Fri, 04/08/05 10:00 AM

Fri, 06/17/05

07:30 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Tweeter Center At the Waterfront Camden, NJ More Infopresale begins:

Sat, 06/18/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts Mansfield, MA Find Tickets

Sat, 06/25/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Darien Lake Performing Arts Center Darien Center, NY Find Tickets

Tue, 06/28/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Van Andel Arena Grand Rapids, MI More Infoon sale:

Fri, 07/01/05

07:30 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee, WI Find Tickets

Fri, 07/15/05

07:15 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Tweeter Center Chicago Tinley Park, IL More Infopresale begins:

Wed, 07/20/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes DTE Energy Music Theatre Clarkston, MI Find Tickets

Thu, 07/21/05

07:00 PM Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and the Black Crowes Verizon Wireless Music Center Noblesville, IN Find Tickets

I've never been to Darien Lake before!

I love Darien! That place is an absolute hoot. I'd highly recommend camping and checking out the rides for a day if you can.

The last time I was there we stumbled across some of the weirdest things we'd ever seen (or thought we'd seen) after eating some fungus and taking a wander through the campgrounds. Holy smokes! :: Then we found a family from Jersey that had a huge jam and drank the night away with us. Definitely one of the most interesting post-show nights I've ever had. Although the Darien security team wasn't so impressed. :P What else is new?

Just got our lawns for the Darian show. I'm still wondering about any Canadian dates for the Petty tour.

I had a run in with the local sheriff's office after The Dead show last summer at Darian. Me - sitting in drivers seat rolling joint about to leave lot (outside pouring rain). I hear "tap, tap, tap" on the window, I look up to see baseball hat with words "Sherrifs Office" on front. I gasp. Office instructs me out of the car, briefly interrogats me:

Officer - what else you guys got? Tell me or its jail

Me - Sir, I swear this little joint is all we have (truth minus one other little doob somewhere in car)

Officer - You're from Canada huh? Well our jails are a lot worse than yours, How would you all like to spend the night in one!!!!

Me (grovelling, pleading, meek, helpless....you get the idea) Sir, I really wouldn't.

Officer - alright, get outta here now!!!

That night at the border back into Canada, AS I"M TALKING TO THE BORDER GUARD, my friend in the back seat opens her door and pukes AT THE BORDER CROSSING in front of the guard. She laughed and waved us through....can you say horseshoes up our collective butts!!!

just scored a pair of lawns for the Darien Lake show; amazingly, I've never been to Darien Lake before!

Petty and The Heartbreakers are excellent live.

Never seen either band and looking so forward to it. Wanna race there? Not unlike you MarcO I'm really into street racing and southern rock!

Deeps