Jambands.ca

Adjusting...

AD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, it'll be worth it. Actually, all of the basic functionality you're used to is here.

Private Topics are a really sweet upgrade to Private Messaging. You can create a private topic and invite a few members to it rather than a one-on-one PM.

However, existing PM's couldn't be imported into this database because of the new structure.

Yeah agreed alot more stuff then I'll ever use,wish I had saved my private messeges I guess...didnt realize they would be lost & I hadn't gotten to all of them before they were deleted.

Hopefully the folks who didnt get a reply yet from me about the Scofield tix get back to me as I wasn't around to answer them over the weekend.

Trust me, it'll be worth it. Actually, all of the basic functionality you're used to is here.

Private Topics are a really sweet upgrade to Private Messaging. You can create a private topic and invite a few members to it rather than a one-on-one PM.

However, existing PM's couldn't be imported into this database because of the new structure.

Sounds good. Seems like most topics on here are private topics to begin with.

Nice job!

AD

Damn! That would've been nice to know before the swap. What about messages that were sent on the weekend and haven't been received yet? Will the person still get them in this new format or should I resend? :crazy:

It says i'm online but i dont see my avatar or anyone elses?? Anyones else notice this or is just me?

Things that are missing or look funny or simply don't work could easily just be a permissions problem. I'll check on the avatars permissions.

As for PM's, it is unfortunate that recent PM's weren't responded to, but at the same time there was an unbelievable amount of really old PM's that needed cleanup too.

any changes not approved by the high council of the order of masonic shriner skull royal owl bones will not be recognized.

quite frankly, sudden change scares me. it's different....i don't... like it.....is it getting hot in here.......finding it...hard...to....breath.....I WANT MY DADDY!!!!!!!

Hmmmm.

what's with the "shout box"?

also, there appears to be graphics to the left of the thread titles that aren't coming up on my screen. Are my settings wrong? I imagine they are the emoticons that correspond to the thread title.

finally, check your settings, people, I had to fix up my current e-mail address and a few settings along the way to get it back to how I had it before. It had been set back to my old e-mail address which I havenlt used for months now.

looks good. I think I like it but only time will tell. I do appreciate your dedication Mike. cheers!

No, I can see avatars no problem. I mean, on the Cavern index page there are those graphics to the left of the thread title, I guess they are emoticons corresponding to the thread title, or what once would have been the "hot topic" flame icon - those I'm just getting little blue boxes, no image.

edit: I have also noticed that these graphics do not come up when I open the thread also, these owuld be the graphics to the left of the date of posting.

Doesn't bother me, I'm just letting you know.

Edited by Guest

I have no issues with the new format really,looks great to me.But I was wondering if there was an option to turn off features I know I will never use like the shoutboax,users online,hot topic & quote that are on the right.

Great job Mike thanks for all your hard work on this board.

If you click on "My Fusion" and select "Toggle Sidebar" the stuff on the right will disappear. Like magic! :)

Yeah I did that a few hours ago but its still here,perhaps deleteing my cookies and relogin in will fix it.

Thanks anyway