905-525-6666

Shady Grove

592 Upper Wellington street

905-383-2533

-------------------------------------------------

Gonna be a great show!!

See ya'll there.

Edited by Guest

If Sco said that, then I'm sure he wants to play this 'heady stuff'. I don't really know what that means anyway.

I imagine the heady stuff would be material from albums like Uberjam, A Go Go, Up All Night, Bump.

I'm just repeating what I heard.

I think it'll be just a few tracks from A Go Go, but who knows.

Why no taping for this one?

From John Scofield's website:

Taping policy

John Scofield allows taping at the discretion of each venue on a case by case basis. No video taping, no board patches, sorry. Taping of his Jazz Trio or other jazz oriented projects will not be permitted for reasons outside Scofield's authority -- contractual obligations and the wishes of other musicians with differing opinions. No Scofield tape may be posted on any internet download sites -- they are for individual trading only.

We regret any disappointment this may cause. Contact can be made through www.johnscofield.com (see the contact info listed below or follow the link on the website).

All of these are within walking distance or a cheap cab right to the venue.Admiral Inn is probally the best choice for price.

Admiral Inn:

From Highway 403 West, exit at Main St. East and turn left on Dundurn Street. Admiral Inn is on the left at the intersection of Dundurn and York.

From Highway 403 East, exit at York Blvd. and follow to Admiral Inn at the intersection of Dundurn and York.

Ramada Plaza:

From 403 West, exit at Main Street East. Follow Main Street East for 2 km to Walnut Street. Left on Walnut to King Street. Left on King to Ramada Plaza.

Visitor's Inn:

From Highway 403 West, exit on Main Street West and turn right on Main Street to the Visitors Inn.

From Hwy 403 East, exit on Aberdeen Avenue and turn left on Longwood Road, then right on Main Street West to the Visitors Inn.

Sheraton Hamilton:

From Highway 403 West, exit on York Street. Turn right on James Street. Continue one block to King Street and turn right. The hotel is 1/2 a block on the right.

From Highway 403 East, exit at Main Street East. Turn left on Dundurn and then right on York. Turn right on James, right on King and the hotel is 1/2 a block down on the right.