Jambands.ca

Forum problems

bouche

HOWLER, your problem could be related to you being faster than your computer.

When the page is loading and you click on the large text area and start typing right away, the page may not be finished loading.

Once it's loaded, focus for your cursor gets put to the topic title box. So, as your typing a sentance, the focus shifts and the rest of your sentance is beign typed in a different field.

Please wait until the page is fully loaded before you start your post.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the posts that anyone has made this morning are recorded as having been posted between 4 and 5 pm tonight. Is this my own settings or is there a clock-feature that is currently out of synch?

I show your post as having been made as 12:25pm, so it might be your settings. My timezone is set to Eastern (GMT - 0500).

Aloha,

Brad

How can I post a Private Topic when the user I want to write to is using an alias?

For example, if my login name is AD (which it is) but I make it visible as Alan or something, any attempt to contact me when typing in Alan instead of AD will result in the message

"The following problems were found with this form:

We could not find the following members: ****"

Any help there?

AD

I've noticed that when I click on one of the smilies to insert it, it always gets inserted at the end of the post, not where the cursor was in the post (which is how it worked before the upgrade). Is this how it's supposed to work?

Aloha,

Brad