Jambands.ca

Reports from CTMF?

Basher

I had an amazing time at the CTMF, the only trouble was tryinmg to remember everyones scank and real names (which I failed at horribly) and remembering where I set up my tent (luckily I found it 2 out of 3 nights). Again a most amazing showcase of talent at this years festival, a lot of these bands I'm sure made some new groupies, including me. Thanks again everyone for making this such a wonderfully positively happenning event and can't wait to do it all again!

Quote of the weekend " I tripping...I'm not stupid" . Hendrix

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Wassabi kids are TRULY a travelling circus. Paisley, you had it together once I lost it. I was sure you were taking me to a typical, wasted Hippies banging on drums session, but that was brilliant.

You restored my faith in smelly feet [Razz]

Esau, your a madman, absolutely a madman.

Stu Dog, you are better looking in person, I'll give you that.

I thought the Tummies and Friends had a pretty good set, late in the evening/morning one of those days/nights. Seriously, there was some good shit going down there.

I think Friends Of Hefner blew the system on purpose on the last night. NO ONE in their right mind wanted to see me in the Saloon again. If they even let me through the front gate next time, I will be amazed............

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

I was really upset that I missed the skank picture - bouche, you better photoshop me in there!

I was just wondering if you 3 putzes remember these threads at all?

http://www.jambands.ca/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008081

http://www.jambands.ca/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008072

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Nawfull lotta sausage in that photo.............

See you at three. Lets hope Davey-Boy is awake for this one.

When I offered to Photoshop Scotty in there, it was because he probably couldn't make it to Frontier Town.

You guys went to town and completely skipped out on the big photo-op. But Scottie made it [Wink]

Christ, I forgot about that group picture too. I think I was in town then eatin' some decent restaurant food. God, I guess 3 days of hotdogs just won't do it. Thanks Mr. M for the great suds. At a buck a pop, I'd buy a case of that stuff. Great to see you scottie. Thanks for the Big-ass Bong Basher. A few rounds with that and I was feelin' groovy.

Nice burp MarcO [Wink]

I feel like I didnt get to hang out with you enough!

And CyberHippie, who the hell are you?

Did I try and pick a fight with you?

I believe I met you after I was kidnapped by Paisley, but I must admit, he took really good care of my, considering the shape I was in.

I must say...there is WAY too much to say about the CT fest this year.

I had a blast from sunrise to sunset to sunrise.

I was highly suprised to meet so many people this weekend...paisley, groovefetish, marco, esau...to name just a few.

I'm still trying to go through everything in my head that went down last weekend.

I'm SOOOO damn impressed with everyone that showed up for the photo!!!

I think everyone at the saloon at 3pm must have been very impressed with the crowd.

Anyway, here's one of the shots. I have about 200 megs of photos from the weekend, that I have to go through.

I'll try and get some up in various chunks...as time permits.

-

I have a couple things to say:

Wait a second here. Uncle Ted smokes bongs?

I'd love to see a who's who of the group shot above. I wonder how many people I know and don't even realize it. Was it truly just people from the board or were there random passers-by just stopping for a shot?

i wish i had brought a camera up with me this yr, i think i still have last julys disposable not yet developed lol

we should all do a whos who, but it might be hard, im the guy behind the girl in the red skirt towards the left [Razz][big Grin]

i like how esau has 2 hands fulla beer, thats how you do it

Archived