Jambands.ca

BNB at the Starlight Club-Waterloo April 14th/05

Burt Neilson Band will be making a rare appearance in Waterloo this Thursday at the Starlight . It is always good for me to play my Home Town Once and a while....as well, we are very excited to be playing a run of sorts in Southern Ontario (London is on Friday)...please come and join the hardest partying band in Canada....Cheers MIkey

I expect to see all you Ktown kids out to this show. I've got a big meeting on Friday and I'm draggin my butt out for this one.

BNB kicked some MAJOR ass in the t. last week or the week before, whenever it was, i can't remember because they blew my mind so far away I haven't found it yet.

I haven't seen a band so tight, so together since new years. thanks guys, it was a real treat.

Hey Hey! This is tonight! It's been a while since we've done a larger show in the KW area and we've been tryin to get a gig at the Starlight for a while now.... I know I'm still pumped from our eastern run last week.

Joining us this evening as well as tomorrow will be our friends Elliott Brood, so come down in time to catch 'em if ya can. Doors are at 8. See y'all then.

Jeff