Jambands.ca

Cake // Gomez- this Sunday!

gentlemonkey

Actually, yes I can avoid insurance, I just talked to them and it's not worth it. They just got involved to make sure the US was doing things right. They have offered me any help they can in trying to get the money out of the Homeland Security as fast as possible..

The transmission box cover-flappy-thingy is kinda broken, but the real pain is there's a scissor-shaped part in the back doors that controls the windows and their ups-and-downs. I asked the customs guy and apparently they took my doors apart yesterday and this part snapped in half. So my window is permanently down unless I fix it. so I'm getting it fixed.

AD

And the law says they have to pay for it? That's news to me.

I don't think the law says that, but the Customs guy said if I file a claim it would likely get paid out. They have my complaints from 2 minutes after the search on record so they know I'm not trying to screw them over. I'm pretty sure what the law says is that I'm entitled to fill out a claim (Standard Form 95 - Tort Claim), and then they're either pay all, some or none depending on my story and circumstances.

AD

damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

maybe it's time to peel the stealie off my car... and the phish sticker...

the customs guy i was chatting with was telling me about searching the dead's plane once in albany. 'Oh they were super nice guys, very mellow if you know what I mean' 'Oh yeah, what did you find?' 'Everyone knows their roadies take that stuff...'

Apparently Barry Manilow was a prick though. (A separate tour from the dead, obviously)

ad