Jambands.ca

Cheers for Lawyers (on this board, anyway)

Dr_Evil_Mouse

A man walked into a lawyer's office and inquired about the lawyer's rates.

"$50.00 for three questions," replied the lawyer.

"Isn't that awfully steep?" asked the man.

"Yes," the lawyer replied.

"Now," the lawyer continued, "what was your third question?"

Is there a smiley face for having my jaw dropped on the floor in utter disbelief and astonishment?!?!?

I am shocked that you don't recall. You once told me that I will forever be one of the best people in the world because of what I did for you.

Let us never speak of this on the internet again.

Well, as you know, I do regard you as one of the best people in the world.

I suppose that I might hold that belief as a result of what occurred 14 years ago, so, if I said that (which I probably did) then I have made good on that promise; I simply didn't remember why.

(BTW: I actually do think I know what happened back then and how you helped me, and you're correct - we will not discuss it online. I have only a foggy memory of it, but I think I have pieced it together.) :)

As well, I am sure you will agree that it is astounding I would even remember a single thing from back then; based on my lifestyle at the time...

Well, as you know, I do regard you as one of the best people in the world.

I suppose that I might hold that belief as a result of what occurred 14 years ago, so, if I said that (which I probably did) then I have made good on that promise; I simply didn't remember why.

(BTW: I actually do think I know what happened back then and how you helped me, and you're correct - we will not discuss it online. I have only a foggy memory of it, but I think I have pieced it together.) :)

As well, I am sure you will agree that it is astounding I would even remember a single thing from back then; based on my lifestyle at the time...

wow it's like you're 'lawyering up' even as you type :o