Jambands.ca

Sisters Euclid This Monday!

Jaimoe

We are completely flying by the seat of our pants. Living without a solid schedule this week is much needed, so alls I can say is that we'll be talking sometime in the afternoon.

I'd love to make it to T.O. for brunch though. Sharon and i discovered some amazing restaurants not that far from Elm st. Actually, I think the area of yummies was near that cd replay (i think it's called that)

Band usually hits the stage between 10:00/10:30. Best $6.00 you'll spend...

Word to the wise. On sunny days like today after the city had come out of a long, bitter winter, the place will be hopping tonight. Patio out back for those who need to smoke their herb of choice but you didn't hear that from me....

See ya'll tonight. Should be fun...but then again, when isn't it.....

I'm guessing Brothers Palmerston = Sisters Euclid

Man I think CanOPhish is right it's gonna be jumpin' in that place tonight. I'd get there as early as you can and score a table. Doesn't matter how busy it gets there, if you have a table it's all good.

And yes, the patio seems to be a good place to puff. Although be ready to throw whatcha got because I've seen the Heat go through the bar right to the patio on a few occasions.

Nothing slides by CyberHippie... :)

Ya, sorry, just havin' a wee bit o' fun. Sisters are definitely at The Orbit tonight. They've really been tearing it up lately. Lotsa fun goin' on...

Jake Langley, another amazing Toronto guitarist, who now plays with Joey De Francesco, filled in for The Sisters one night and dubbed themselves "The Brothers Palmerston". I recorded that night and what a night it was. The Orbit Room never disapoints when it comes to live music!

Now that I've got a backpack style gig bag for my sax I'm a lot more portable. I may slip into the Orbit room to catch a little Sisters and then hop on my bike to head down to the Gypsy... we'll see. I've still never been to the Orbit room and have never seen Sisters Euclid so this may be the night to check it out!

Now that I've got a backpack style gig bag for my sax I'm a lot more portable. I may slip into the Orbit room to catch a little Sisters and then hop on my bike to head down to the Gypsy... we'll see. I've still never been to the Orbit room and have never seen Sisters Euclid so this may be the night to check it out!

Heidi, definitely make the effort to get out there sometime. IMO it's one of the best live music venue's in the city. The scene is more trendy than heady, but every band that plays there is awesome, it's a great sounding room, very inimate, and comes with a Hammond b3!!