Jambands.ca

Big Summer Classic coming to TORONTO!

Basher

wish i could have informed you guys a little earlier but you know how it is.... Can't wait for this one, this is going to be a great day on the island....

Haha right on Marky! When I saw the tour announcement I was going to ask if any Toronto promoters were looking at bringing the show up here, but figured by the time the tour was announced somebody was either on it or had looked into it and couldn't do it. Right on, can't wait for this one.

Anybody ever been to a show on the Island? What's the venue like?

Phew! As much as I'd love to trek over to Ottawa, mid-week would be tough (damn these contracts that don't include vacation days/lieu time/sick leave). Toronto it is then! Nice.

SanchezMO: I'll need to sleep on your couch again sister. I'll try not to wake the neighbours, invite a band over or purchase any more fireworks. You have permission to sedate me when I become too much for you. ;)

Has anybody ever been to a show on Olympic Island? I know there was a big thing there last summer with Sloan and a bunch of other Canrock bands but I didn't go. Any idea what the venue is like? A band shell and open field? An enclosed building? They have a website but it's down at the moment. I'm just wondering about the capacity, and if it's general addmission. I assume that if I'm not waiting at the computer for the on-sale tomorrow that I'll still be able to get tickets.